Filmmaker Dawn Porter’s documentaries run the spectrum of the political world and process, including Bobby Kennedy’s 1968 presidential campaign, the legacy of Congressman John Lewis, the Tulsa massacre, Civil War spies, abortion and more. Her latest project, the mini-series “Deadlocked,” is a history of the modern Supreme Court, from the Warren Court to the present, and how politics have changed the court and how the court has changed politics.
- Watch Political Theater on YouTube
- Limits of congressional power to regulate Supreme Court untested
- Supreme Court ethics measure advances on party-line vote
- Election rulings temper Supreme Court’s conservative streak
- Chronicling one year of the post-Dobbs world