In this inaugural episode of CQ Roll Call’s Equal Time, Mary C. Curtis reflects on this moment in time, examining the complexity and history of issues dividing the country in 2020. Today’s guest is Fatima Goss Graves, president and CEO of the National Women’s Law Center, who talks to us about Breonna Taylor, Ruth Bader Ginsburg and what’s at stake for the courts, our country and women — especially those of color.
- House Democrats drafting $2.4 trillion coronavirus relief bill
- Exclusive: Capitol Police disciplinary reports show pattern of misconduct
- GOP avoids T-word in transition pushback
- Why Obamacare might survive the Supreme Court
- Credit union lobby starts $7 million effort to help vulnerable incumbents