In today’s episode we highlight what the nation’s leading public health officials told the Senate about the pandemic, including where we stand on testing, vaccines and whether children should return to school. We also look at the new aid package put forth by House Democrats.
- House Democrats’ $3 trillion virus aid bill on track for Friday vote
- Fauci warns against lifting restrictions too fast
- House Democrats propose $3.6 billion for expanding voter access
- House COVID-19 bill includes low-income utility aid
- Democrats include $5 billion in broadband funding in virus relief package