Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell prefers to work behind the scenes. Rick Scott, chairman of Senate Republicans’ campaign arm, is an outspoken and outgoing salesman for the GOP. Like with Neil Simon’s “Odd Couple” — Felix the neat freak and Oscar the slob — we ask: Can these two men live together without driving each other crazy? Roll Call Editor at Large John Bennett joins Political Theater to discuss this key duo vying for power and influence in Republican politics.
- ‘Quite extraordinary’: Taking control in November would unleash a GOP leadership maelstrom
- Six weeks out: Five ratings changes
- The fight for the Senate: Fundamentals, polling and opposition research
- With control on the line, these 10 senators are most vulnerable
- Lawmakers, challengers plan fundraising blitz ahead of Friday deadline