Just when you think the State of the Union address is played out, we get one like Tuesday’s: A call and response of political spectacle that very clearly defined differences in policy and approach between Democrats and Republicans, and might have previewed the 2024 campaign ahead for President Joe Biden and the GOP. Niels Lesniewski and Jim Saksa join the podcast to discuss the raucous caucus.
- Biden’s State of the Union turns into a rowdy back-and-forth
- Biden attracts GOP jeers over debt limit, while pushing unity
- SOTU: Biden sees ‘strongest’ economy, but voters don’t believe him
- In GOP rebuttal, Sanders cites Biden’s age, calls him ‘unfit’
- Capitol Lens | Kiss me, Jill
- Even Biden’s ‘unity’ agenda could be tough going
- Ye Old Political Theater Podcast Archives