What Washington Reads
The top five paperback nonfiction books at Politics and Prose bookstore:
1. Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon’s Journey Into the Afterlife by Eben Alexander, M.D.
2. The No Asshole Rule: Building a Civilized Workplace and Surviving One That Isn’t by Robert I. Sutton
3. Zagat Washington, DC/Baltimore Restaurants by Olga Boikess, Martha Thomas, Marty Katz
4. In the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler’s Berlin by Erik Larson
5. Talent Is Overrated: What Really Separates World-Class Performers From Everybody Else by Geoff Colvin