Capitol Quip: Your Turn to Pick the Golden Winner
Here are the five finalists for this week’s caption contest. Now it’s your turn to vote.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
• “The CBO already counted that gold in the 10-year forecast.”
• “I guess the leprechauns have sheltered it all offshore.”
• “The GAO is going to hear about this.”
• “Empty again? Time to raise the debt ceiling.”
• “We had a four-year campaign to find out the pot o’ gold was empty?”
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog March 18 and in that day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.