The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are all set. Now it’s your turn to vote.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- “I heard about this tour on FOX News. It’s supposed to be GREAT!”
- “Anything new on that phony birth certificate?”
- “Our favorite guide is called Miss Information: will she be leading a tour today?”
- “I see three ‘gates,’ but where’s the White House Entrance Gate?!”
- “Bet they wish they kept the White House tours open!”
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog May 28 and in that day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.