How ‘Bout Them Apples? | Capitol Quip
By Emily PiercePosted May 29, 2013 at 6:29pm
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- While the App costs $5.99, it saves you billions.
- Genius? Who needs a genius when we’ve got Congress?
- This is our newest product: The iEvade!
- The brogue takes some getting used to but the tax savings are worth it.
- If avoiding paying taxes is your thing, we have an App for that.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog June 3 and in that day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.