Five Options for This Week’s Capitol Quip
By Jason DickPosted September 25, 2013 at 4:53pm
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- I’ve done that … with my shirt off.
- Ha! Not what I expected when my spies mentioned the development of a new U.S. Cruz missile.
- In Mother Russia we give opposing party much shorter fuse.
- President Obama was right … America really is “exceptional.”
- At least you’ll go out with a bang.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Sept. 29 and in the following day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.