Fundraising may not exactly be en vogue during the government shutdown, but releasing and filing last quarter’s numbers is.
Here is the latest in House and Senate third-quarter fundraising:
- #GASEN: Republican businessman David Perdue invested $1 million in his Senate campaign. He will report $1.8 million raised and $1.3 million in cash on hand.
- #MNSEN: Republican finance executive Mike McFadden, challenger to Sen. Al Franken, will report $700,000 raised and $1.2 million in cash on hand.
- #IASEN: Republican Joni Ernst raised $252,000, according to The Des Moines Register.
- #NV03: Democratic National Committeewoman Erin Bilbray raised $253,000 and will report $185,000 in the bank.
- #NC07: Democratic Rep. Mike McIntyre raised $189,000 and reported $524,000 in cash on hand.
- #NE02: Republican Rep. Lee Terry raised $389,000 and will report $558,000 in cash on hand.
Emily Cahn and Kyle Trygstad contributed to this report.