Updated 4:35 p.m. | A slew of Senate candidate rainmakers released their numbers on Friday — including Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and his $2.3 million haul.
Here are the noteworthy numbers to surface on Friday:
- #KYSEN: McConnell raised $2.3 million and will report just under $10 million in the bank in his latest Federal Election Commission report. His GOP challenger, businessman Matt Bevin, raised $822,000 in the quarter. Of that sum, he loaned his campaign $600,000. He had about $165,000 in cash on hand.
- #IASEN: Democratic Rep. Bruce Braley raised more than $900,000 and had $2.3 million in cash on hand, the Quad-City Times reported.
- #WVSEN: Republican Rep. Shelley Moore Capito raised about $777,000 in the third quarter and had about $3.2 million in the bank, according to The Charleston Daily Mail.
- #MISEN: Democratic Rep. Gary Peters raised more than $1 million in the quarter and had about $2.5 million in cash on hand.
- #WI01: House Budget Chairman Paul D. Ryan, R-Wis., raised $1.174 million in the quarter and reported $2.6 million in cash on hand, according to Political MoneyLine.
Kyle Trygstad contributed to this report.