Ratings Changes in Seven House Races, All Toward GOP
With less than two weeks to go before Election Day, we’re changing the Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call ratings in seven House races.
You can read more explanation in the Oct. 24 update for Rothenberg Political Report subscribers ($) .
Here are the races:
- California’s 24th District (Lois Capps, D) – From Safe Democrat to Favored Democratic
- Hawaii’s 1st District (Open; Colleen Hanabusa, D) – From Favored Democratic to Leans Democratic
- Illinois’ 12th District (Bill Enyart, D) – From Pure Tossup to Tossup/Tilts Republican
- Illinois’ 13th District (Rodney Davis, R) – From Leans Republican to Favored Republican
- Minnesota’s 8th District (Rick Nolan, DFL) – From Leans Democratic to Tossup/Tilts Democratic
- New York’s 19th District (Chris Gibson, R) – From Leans Republican to Favored Republican
- New York’s 21st District (Open; Bill Owens, D) – From Leans Republican to Favored Republican
Be the first to know about Rothenberg Political Report/Roll Call race rating changes with our new Roll Call politics app !
7 Nail-Biter House Races
DCCC Spends to Boost Five Incumbents
Sleeper No More: DCCC Buys TV in Capito Seat
5 Sleeper House Races
What Counts As a GOP Wave in 2014?
Life on Mars, or Running in Arizona’s 1st District
Roll Call Election Map: Race Ratings for Every Seat
Get breaking news alerts and more from Roll Call in your inbox or on your iPhone.