Capitol Quip Presents: You Make the Call
By Jason DickPosted November 12, 2014 at 3:54pm
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. Eastern Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- As always, prevent defense never works.
- They make the Redskins look good!
- A victory for the players but where are the cheering fans?
- I gave up sports to cover politics, but I can’t seem to shake that Crimson Tide.
- Looks like the Blue Team’s getting “Double Spiked!”
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Nov. 16 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Get breaking news alerts and more from Roll Call in your inbox or on your iPhone.