Vote For Your Favorite Lights Out Capitol Quip!
By Rebecca GalePosted June 3, 2015 at 10:25am
- Just because the lights are out doesn’t mean I still can’t hear you…
- This is taking black ops to the extreme don’t you think?
- Something tells me lights off doesn’t mean lights out.
- I thought it was NASA that looked into black holes, not NSA…
- Psst, the coast is clear!
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog Saturday and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
See photos, follies, HOH Hits and Misses and more at Roll Call’s new video site.
Get breaking news alerts and more from Roll Call in your inbox or on your iPhone.