Skip to content

Trump says national lockdown won’t be necessary

President Donald Trump told reporters Friday that his administration is not considering a national lockdown to fight the spread of the coronavirus. Referring to certain cities and states as “hotspots,” the president noted that some governors and mayors had already issued stay-at-home orders for key locations.

Recent Stories

A Massachusetts primary tests Democrats’ appetite to ‘change the culture’

Trump creates beef with ranchers over new import plan

White House ballroom construction can proceed, SCOTUS says

HHS seeks input on kids vaccination changes called for by Trump

Trump tries to shrug off opponents’ rush to define him as lame duck

Progressive Aisha Wahab wins California special election for Swalwell’s seat