By David Lerman, Jennifer Shutt, and Evan CampbellPosted April 22, 2020 at 11:02am
After a long two weeks of negotiating, Congress reached agreement on the next round of aid for the coronavirus pandemic. CQ Roll Call’s Jennifer Shutt and David Lerman break down what’s in and what’s missing from the deal before looking ahead to the next phase, which will likely prove divisive.
- House unveils proposal for remote committee work and proxy votes
- Trump announces temporary suspension of green cards
- Ethics guidance on coronavirus relief package: Lawmakers may be able to apply for some loans
- Coronavirus Special Report: Unpacking the latest relief package
- Coronavirus aid package passes Senate