By Jason Dick and Evan CampbellPosted April 1, 2020 at 5:59pm
As the pandemic washes across the nation, Washington continues to look for ways to alleviate the strain imposed by COVID-19 on America’s health and the economy. Tonight’s podcast offers the latest on what is happening with health policy and examines the pandemic’s impact on a slice of the legal system.
- Pelosi revives ambitious infrastructure bill for next stimulus
- COVID-19 fight boosted by Defense Production Act, but how does it work?
- Long-shot primary contenders say pandemic won’t stop them
- Top money manager has companies scrambling to act on climate
- Small businesses can apply for forgivable COVID-19 loans Friday