By David Lerman, Jennifer Shutt, and Evan CampbellPosted October 13, 2020 at 2:13pm
President Donald Trump and Republican leaders are at odds over spending levels for another round of COVID-19 aid, with Trump saying he wants negotiators to “go big” while Senate Republicans pursue a smaller bill.
- Another ‘skinny’ coronavirus relief bill on tap in Senate
- Election issues loom large in Senate questioning of Amy Coney Barrett for Supreme Court seat
- Deep freezers and dry ice for Pfizer vaccine may face shortages
- Expiring breaks for brewers, airlines driving tax extenders push
- Blue wave survivors: Can John Katko defy gravity again?