The Senate voted this week to advance bipartisan infrastructure legislation with $550 billion in new spending over the next five years. CQ Roll Call’s Jennifer Shutt and David Lerman discuss the road ahead for the bill.
- Infrastructure bill would transform energy, but maybe not enough
- Infrastructure lament: ‘Deal is more important than the outcome’
- Infrastructure bill advanced with $550 billion in new spending
- House Democrats change tack on spending bill floor debate
- GOP ‘holds’ threaten quick action on supplemental spending bill