The Biden administration has put forth a $1.9 trillion proposal for COVID-19 relief. CQ Roll Call’s Jennifer Shutt and David Lerman break down what is in the proposal and talk about what the trajectory is for passing the bill.
- Biden pushes for $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package
- Biden taps top House Appropriations aide for budget office slot
- House GOP moves to shore up some at-risk members with Appropriations seats
- Biden preps coronavirus ‘rescue’ plan, with ‘recovery’ bill to follow
- How does budget reconciliation work?