Democrats have a trick up their sleeve and are planning a budget blitz. CQ Roll Call’s Shawn Zeller speaks to budget reporter Paul Krawzak on how budget reconciliation can be used to pass a new COVID-19 aid package and how the change in precedent might affect both parties in the future.
- Democrats planning budget blitz to pass Biden agenda
- Bipartisan Senate group to meet with Biden aide on coronavirus relief
- Biden uses executive orders to address COVID-19, other health care issues
- Democrats eye union pension rescue as part of coronavirus aid
- Historic firsts and a healing Capitol at Biden, Harris inauguration