By Shawn Zeller, Evan Campbell, and Joanne LevinePosted August 7, 2020 at 8:00am
In this episode of CQ Future, we look at voting and the impact the coronavirus pandemic will have on the 2020 elections. Elections analyst Nathan Gonzales sits down with CQ Roll Call’s Shawn Zeller and explains the potential pitfalls and scenarios that may unfold.
- 10 most vulnerable House members: Garcia, Katko and Bacon join the list
- Loeffler leans in to Trump’s culture war in battle with WNBA
- Anatomy of an upset: How progressives learned to embrace traditional tactics
- 10 most vulnerable senators in 2020: Georgia’s Perdue joins list, Michigan’s Peters drops off
- McConnell won’t force senators to stick around until there’s a coronavirus relief deal