In tonight’s episode, CQ Roll Call’s David Lerman looks at how a phone call between Speaker Nancy Pelosi and White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows highlights the disagreements between Democrats and Republicans over the next round of COVID-19 aid. Then, Emily Kopp discusses why the Food and Drug Administration will hold a public meeting of outside experts on COVID-19 vaccines on October 22nd.
- What a ‘Biden-Warren’ policy agenda could look like
- No ground given in coronavirus aid talks after Pelosi mocks Meadows
- At the Races: Calamari vs. lobster. Discuss
- Black staffers on the Hill push for racial justice, using their own voices, not their bosses’
- House candidates given convention airtime have common feature: Trump loyalty