By Shawn Zeller and Evan CampbellPosted May 13, 2020 at 6:12pm
We talk about the proposed voting rules changes that could become a reality for the House to continue to legislate during the pandemic. Also, how a shortage of body bags is another sign that America does not have enough personal protective equipment. And finally tonight, Democrats floated a coronavirus relief bill they know won't pass — here's why.
- ‘Darkest winter in modern history’ may be ahead, whistleblower to testify
- Democrats would suspend most debt payments, add housing funds
- House Democrats ready proxy voting rules change
- Biden-Sanders unity task forces feature plenty of members of Congress
- Senate may have the votes to limit surveillance of browser history