Tonight, we explore how disinformation about COVID-19 is spreading across social media and what Congress and the tech companies that own these platforms are doing to mitigate it. Then, we explore the uptick in coronavirus-related franked mail and the latest in health care policy news.
- Lawmakers, tech companies struggle to curb coronavirus disinformation
- Murkowski ‘struggling’ over Trump support; other GOP senators not swayed by Mattis
- Democrats to unveil plan Monday to end police racial profiling, use of force
- McCarthy offers Republican-backed policing overhauls in response to George Floyd’s killing
- Democrats: CDC ‘sidelined’ by Trump during pandemic response