In today’s episode, we look at how some lawmakers and their families were able to access $14 million in funds from the Paycheck Protection Program. We also examine President Trump’s push to get schools to reopen, and how workplace testing for COVID-19 remains a challenge.
- CDC to revise school reopening guidance
- $14M in relief funds find members of Congress and family
- Supreme Court upholds Trump administration birth control rules
- House lawmakers use campaign money for membership dues to plush clubs
- Defense spending bill finds creative ways to shift billions