By Shawn Zeller and Evan CampbellPosted August 31, 2020 at 5:28pm
In today’s episode we delve into the pricing of coronavirus vaccines. We also examine how first responders have to battle natural disasters — fires in California, a hurricane in Louisiana — amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- After missing document deadline, postmaster general faces subpoena by House Oversight
- Marijuana, discrimination bills on House’s September agenda, CR expected to avert shutdown
- GOP governors ignored mask mandate advice from task force
- Three candidates shape vigorous contest for House Foreign Affairs gavel
- Appeals court tosses suit to compel Don McGahn to answer House questions on Mueller probe