By Shawn Zeller, Joanne Levine, and Evan CampbellPosted September 24, 2020 at 11:01am
CQ Roll Call reporter Chris Marquette reveals his explosive story on the Capitol Police on how court documents show a pattern of misconduct and abuse, including soliciting sex, unsecured guns and derogatory comments.
- Exclusive: Capitol Police disciplinary reports show pattern of misconduct
- Survey: Hill aides don’t expect Congress to pass another virus relief bill before election
- Trump wants new justice to be able to decide 2020 election
- Supreme Court fight scrambles Senate schedule, campaigns
- Introducing ‘Equal Time with Mary C. Curtis’