Peter Kerstens, the European Commission’s lead on digital finance policy and regulation, explains why — and how — the bloc’s new crypto proposals are poised to create the largest regulated market for digital assets in the world.
- As military rollover deaths increase, families push for change
- Georgia voters to pick short-term successor to the late Rep. John Lewis
- Capitol bids goodbye to Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- House committee’s recommendation: more Nickelback — Congressional Hits and Misses
- Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court