By Chris Brummer and Evan CampbellPosted April 7, 2020 at 4:00am
Fintech Beat sits down with Linda Jeng and Dan Gorfine to talk about how online lending, open banking and a digital dollar — with the right policies — could immediately improve the plight of those affected by the coronavirus.
- House moves to electronic filing of bills and floor documents to reduce staffing during pandemic
- GOP senators: Next coronavirus aid package may need unanimous consent
- Ratings change: Senate races shift toward Democrats
- Climate’s on back burner, but advocates see COVID-19 parallels
- Opening day for SBA loans brings big obstacles, calls for fixes