The circus is back in town. As in Showtime’s political documentary series “The Circus,” which resumed its sixth season this past Sunday. And there’s no shortage of topics for the show to explore. Just in the coming weeks, Congress is staring at a possible government shutdown, a debt limit breach, the fate of President Joe Biden’s agenda, fighting the COVID-19 delta variant … and more!
Two of the show’s co-hosts, Mark McKinnon and Jennifer Palmieri, join us on this week’s Political Theater podcast to discuss what they’ll be up to during these crazy times.
- Political Theater goes to ‘The Circus’
- Low turnout, low drama mark rally for jailed pro-Trump rioters
- Ohio Republican who voted to impeach Trump decides not to seek reelection
- Debt limit options narrowing, 14th Amendment chatter returns
- Stephanie Bice’s path reveals opportunities, perils for suburban Republicans