Dror Moreh’s documentary “The Corridors of Power” is a chronicle of the American response to genocide in modern times. It combines difficult footage of atrocities and violence with Moreh’s one-on-one interviews with powerful U.S. officials, from such iconic figures as former Secretaries of State Colin Powell and Madeleine Albright to contemporary ones who are still serving at the highest levels of government, like Secretary of State Antony Blinken and National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan.
- The ‘Emotional Space’ Inside High-Stakes Diplomacy
- How we got here: The raw post-9/11 films of Greg Barker
- Syrian Activist Warns ‘Disgusting Ideas’ About Refugees Will Backfire
- Susan Rice Replacement a Proxy for What GOP Hates About Obama’s Foreign Policies
- USAID nominee promises to prioritize anti-corruption work
- ‘The Final Year’ Captures the Personal Narrative of Global Politics
- More Political Theater podcasts, from the archives