In this special edition of the Political Theater podcast, we dig into President-elect Joe Biden’s remarks that “more people may die” if President Donald Trump doesn’t soon share what the current plans are to combat COVID-19 and distribute vaccines. Also, we take a first look at who may be picked as director of national intelligence in the Biden administration.
CQ Roll Call’s Katherine Tully-McManus speaks with chief Washington correspondent Niels Lesniewski on the latest.
- The Transition: Chaos at Pentagon adds to postelection confusion
- The Transition: Congress isn’t putting its own transition on hold
- The Transition: The fallout from the election a week ago
- The Transition: The Biden team wastes no time
- The Transition: The tipping point