Elections always come down to a choice. Someone wins, someone loses, and Roll Call has long chronicled the path to Election Day by reporting on Congress' most vulnerable incumbents. It’s an evolving cast, and with roughly a month and a half to go, we take measure on Political Theater with our politics team, Herb Jackson, Kate Ackley and Mary Ellen McIntire.
- Midterm elections could set another turnout record this year
- Midterms 2022: April seems like ancient history
- With control on the line, these 10 senators are most vulnerable
- After primaries, these 10 House members are most vulnerable
- Learning from the 1998 and 2002 midterms
- Senate ratings update: Battle for control is a toss-up
- House ratings update: GOP majority could be slim