Five Tasty Morsels | Capitol Quip
By Jason DickPosted December 11, 2013 at 7:17pm
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Let’s save some for the next time we’re on furlough.
- You really have to give credit to the toothpick lobby for a job well done.
- This might be some kind of entrapment.
- I don’t care how good this cheese cube tastes! I’ll not be cajoled into pushing to pass a farm bill!
- And the jug of orange juice provides the perfect accompaniment.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Dec. 15 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.