Skip to content

WH Casts Doubt on North Korean H-Bomb Claims

By John Bennett and Thomas McKinless

[jwp-video n=”1″]

The White House said Wednesday that initial assessments put doubt on claims by the North Korean government that it tested a hydrogen bomb overnight. White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said the results of U.S. analyses so far are “not consistent” with the Asian country’s claim of a “successful” test.

Recent Stories

House NIL bill gets benched

Trump backs Paxton over Cornyn in Texas runoff

Blanche faces questions over DOJ ‘anti-weaponization’ fund

When believing in the sanctity of all life meets the death penalty

Cassidy’s defeat complicates Senate Health committee’s future

GOP support for ballroom security funding gets wobbly