As part of a last-ditch effort to secure new COVID-19 aid before the presidential election, House Democrats released a $2.2 trillion relief package on Monday night. But does it move the needle on COVID-19 relief negotiations? CQ Roll Call’s David Lerman and Jennifer Shutt discuss.
- Slimmer coronavirus aid package introduced in House
- Judiciary Committee to collide with campaign trail for Supreme Court fight
- Congress looks to avert shutdown amid Supreme Court fight
- Environmental action, laws may face new hurdles on high court
- How Biden could still win (note sarcasm)