By David Lerman, Jennifer Shutt, and Evan CampbellPosted October 20, 2020 at 11:27am
Congressional leaders and the White House must reach agreement on a coronavirus aid deal Tuesday if they want it to become law before Election Day. But Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin still have several unresolved items to work out, and internal disagreements among Republicans threaten success. CQ Roll Call’s David Lerman and Jennifer Shutt discuss the latest in the negotiations.
- One more day for coronavirus relief talks, Pelosi says
- As Amy Coney Barrett heads for confirmation, Dianne Feinstein faces outside pressure to step aside
- Repealing Section 230 could have unintended consequences for Trump and conservatives
- If you thought fantasy football was wonky, try Fantasy Congress
- Amy Coney Barrett Supreme Court nomination expected to advance during rare Sunday Senate session