Tonight, we begin with a first at the Supreme Court: a live broadcast of oral arguments. Then, we move to the Pentagon and delve into how it might be rethinking national security due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Finally, the latest on health policy news and the coronavirus.
- US military poised for post-pandemic shift
- Supreme Court sails through first online oral argument
- Pentagon mulling request for additional COVID-19 funds
- McConnell-Pelosi decision to decline rapid coronavirus testing stirs questions, concerns on Hill
- Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas politics anymore