As the pandemic continues its grip on the nation, lawmakers are furiously working on appropriations. We explore how lawmakers in the House are proposing to try to close the digital divide in education — made even more profound because of the coronavirus. But first, we look at how today the Treasury released names of Paycheck Protection Program loan recipients.
- Small-business loan funding details released
- Senate GOP aid package may tailor payments to low-income households
- Public health experts worry CDC is being stifled on COVID-19
- Medicaid enrollment increase puts pressure on state budgets
- The economy will not recover until the government insures pandemics