By Jason Dick and Evan CampbellPosted July 1, 2020 at 6:02pm
In this episode of Coronavirus Special Report, CQ Roll Call’s Jim Saksa explains how the Senate took the House by surprise and came together over PPP.
- Fogged glasses, Diet Coke and promises to forgo the all-nighter: An NDAA markup like no other.
- Republicans push back on Democrats’ DC statehood bill
- Black Caucus lays out legislative priorities for combating systemic racism
- EPA sets date to end reduced enforcement; Democrats are unmoved
- House members reluctant to respond to survey about intern diversity