Tonight, we have a report on the disproportionate economic impact the virus has had on minorities, the House’s proposal to fund transportation programs to the tune of nearly $500 billion, and the latest on the Paycheck Protection Program.
- Johnson blocks quick Senate passage of PPP bill
- Democrats offer $494 billion transport bill targeting economy, climate
- Top health lawmakers push HHS on COVID-19 Medicaid payments
- Esper under fire after breaking with Trump on Insurrection Act
- Rep. Steve King toxic to K Street