In tonight’s episode, we look at how Democrats in Congress are making the push for far more aid than the $1 trillion price tag that Republicans put forth for the next COVID-19 relief bill. Then, we look at how the airline industry, which has been hit especially hard by the pandemic, might be getting some help from a group of bipartisan lawmakers.
- Bipartisan letter urges extension of airline payroll support
- Russian hacking group said to target COVID-19 vaccine development
- ICYMI: Democrats well positioned to take the Senate
- Canceled: Annual Congressional Baseball Game takes a hit
- Supreme Court allows Florida to enforce felon voting rights law