Tonight: We unpack what’s in the massive stimulus bill passed by the Senate late Wednesday to combat the COVID-19 pandemic and what we can expect from the House on Friday. Then, we have a daily roundup of health policy news.
- Pelosi lays out Democrats’ priorities for next round of coronavirus legislation
- Fed Chairman: The U.S. may be in a recession
- Antitrust cops to speed collaboration reviews in COVID-19 fight
- Investors managing $4.7 trillion urge firms to resist layoffs amid pandemic
- JCT: Coronavirus aid bill to cut taxes by $591B over 10 years