Congressional Black Caucus Chairwoman Karen Bass, D-Calif., talks about the disturbing trend of African Americans dying at a higher rate from COVID-19 than the rest of the U.S. population. As a former health care worker, she believes we need better data to figure out why this is occurring.
- ‘Put a doctor in the House’: Campaigning on pandemic’s front lines
- White House coronavirus testing expands to the press corps
- Calls grow for Trump to relax humanitarian sanctions on Iran
- ICYMI: Three ratings changes put Senate majority within reach for Democrats
- CBP returns thousands of migrants since COVID-19 order