By Jason Dick and Evan CampbellPosted June 11, 2020 at 6:13pm
In this episode of Coronavirus Special Report, politics is back in full view when it comes to the coronavirus and Capitol Hill. Political ads are targeting vulnerable senators and their stances around relief, while one lawmaker goes on defense about money aimed at helping farmers.
- Pandemic politics: Ads from health groups target vulnerable senators on House COVID-19 package
- Police lounged in congressman’s burglarized office as looters broke into nearby shops
- Senate panel would bar military force against peaceful protesters
- Smith unsatisfied with Pentagon answers on protest response
- Members eye expunging all traces of Confederacy in military