By Jason Dick and Niels LesniewskiPosted April 9, 2020 at 2:09pm
A conversation with Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz about his thoughts on the coronavirus pandemic.
- ‘Put a doctor in the House’: Campaigning on pandemic’s front lines
- 5 ways Congress can help federal workers on the coronavirus front lines
- FAA gives flight attendants some space, and a pass on safety demos
- Senate Democrats press Labor secretary on benefits as joblessness rises
- Georgia delays primaries a second time over pandemic