In tonight's episode, we cover a raging battle over whether lawmakers should vote by proxy and examine the bipartisan support for figuring out a way to help those who are unemployed. Then, we look at how an oversight committee examines the dismissal of an internal watchdog at the Health and Human Services Department.
- HHS OIG calls for independence in the face of Trump’s criticism
- Name ID could decide crowded primaries for open Indiana seats
- U.S. government’s most experienced watchdog steps down
- Victims’ lives turn on coming military sexual assault debate
- Justice Department closes investigations into Loeffler, Feinstein, Inhofe