In tonight’s episode, we examine how a congressman testing positive for the coronavirus has highlighted a split between Democrats and Republicans. And Rep. G.K. Butterfield, a member of the House Administration Committee, discusses his thoughts on wearing a mask in Congress and some of the challenges that COVID-19 poses to voters.
- Rep. Griffith tests positive for coronavirus days after speaking with unmasked members
- Experts: Public trust in science, data key to COVID-19 vaccine credibility
- About 900 private ICE detention staff positive for COVID-19
- As Arizona COVID-19 cases surge, this mom calls for empathy toward kids with disabilities
- Trump’s former doctor wins Texas primary as one of several in GOP likely headed to House